Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Group Photos In Suzhou And Shanghai


Gukai told us that the handrails of the pavilion called "美人靠". So Alarico and I made such poses~


The marshmallow at Guanqian Jie is more delicious than else where. It is thiner, softer and melt so quickly.


The direct translation from the classical Chinese writing to English by Stan was extremly expressive. Everyone were so quite and been shocked.


We were closer at the third day.

The farewell party for Ufuk!


The super star!
All the People in Architecture studies can sing well!!!! I'm serious!

We were counting how much budget we had to order the food.

We like sitting closer to each other at Pingjiang Kezhan.
A short journey from Suzhou to Shanghai. Almost everyone fell asleep except 3 of us!
Stan lead us to the Shanghai Expo. The building was introduced by the architect. Stan also contributed alot of suggestions to the building. The critique between them inspired me to think about some questions that I never thought before.


The best birthday party that i had~Thank you all my friends.

Everyone was kissing me~~
I even got a birthday cake from my professor. Lucky me~!

The Last day we had dinner together.

No comments: